Boxing News 24 Forum

Boxing News 24 Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/index.php)
-   General Boxing Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Is it just me or is dawson gonna hand geales *** to him (http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=19858)

hitman howe 10-01-2007 06:10 AM

Is it just me or is dawson gonna hand geales *** to him

He's boring as hell and wow can throw a combo..... i wanna see dawson smack this safety first *** out and beat shannon the snorter taylor silly.:bbb

huricn 10-01-2007 06:12 AM

Re: Is it just me or is dawson gonna hand geales ass to him

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitman howe
He's boring as hell and wow can throw a combo..... i wanna see dawson smack this safety first *** out and beat shannon the snorter taylor silly.:bbb

yeah its just u. geale will school dawson and show him that boxing is more then a big punch

silvy_chris 10-01-2007 08:42 AM

geale has been dropped like 5 times through his pro career.
im thinking that he, like solopov ( china chin), might be stopped in 7 or 8 BUT i hope his chin holds up. IF dawson does win i hope he can fukn consentrate on one sport

Kegsy 10-01-2007 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvy_chris
geale has been dropped like 5 times through his pro career.
im thinking that he, like solopov ( china chin), might be stopped in 7 or 8 BUT i hope his chin holds up. IF dawson does win i hope he can fukn consentrate on one sport

Yeah exactly, Dawson is kidding himself if thinks he can win world titles & big match bouts, in both boxing & kick boxing at the same time.

maco_187 10-01-2007 08:35 PM

i still tip him to smash geale, geale just comes across as very weak chinned and against someone with a big punch and quick hand speed its going to be very hard for him to win..

Marcus 10-01-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Stupid first post!!

YOU SUCK!!!!

:****off

WhataRock 10-01-2007 11:03 PM

Im going with Dawson but The Rock has struggled with lesser fighters. Geale has very good skills and despite his chin problems has been very dominant in regards to outboxing his opponants. Both guys will be coming in crazy shape so they will be ready to take punishment.

I dont think Geale's chin will hold up and even if he makes the rounds, I think he will be hurt at some point along the way and go into a shell.
Really looking forward to it though, has the potential to be the most dramatic fight on the card.

huricn 10-02-2007 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus
Stupid first post!!

YOU SUCK!!!!

:****off

one thing i will give u marcus is that u are very defencive for the guys u like:good

hitman howe 10-02-2007 07:17 AM

dawsons just a flat out shark, stalks then strikes he moves like kess. same eyes and straight solid hits. plus hes been in the trenches you could smash a brick on his head and he'd still stand there and blink.

WhataRock 10-02-2007 08:26 AM

Quote:

dawsons just a flat out shark, stalks then strikes he moves like kess. same eyes and straight solid hits. plus hes been in the trenches you could smash a brick on his head and he'd still stand there and blink.

There goes your credibility right there.

Marcus 10-02-2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leckie
one thing i will give u marcus is that u are very defencive for the guys u like:good

Sure do mate :good

And his second post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kegsy 10-02-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

:patsch:-(