Boxing News 24 Forum

Boxing News 24 Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/index.php)
-   General Boxing Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview (http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=21692)

waynesmale 10-09-2007 09:28 PM

MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

enjoy

Dr Gonzo 10-10-2007 12:08 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by waynesmale
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

enjoy

thanks mate

just thought i would imbed it on the thread for you

BORKED

pecks 10-10-2007 12:48 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Good stuff. Any word on who he's fighting next? And which of the Diaz brothers is he targetting first?

stiflers mum 10-10-2007 12:55 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pecks
Good stuff. Any word on who he's fighting next? And which of the Diaz brothers is he targetting first?

is that kessler in your avatar??

pecks 10-10-2007 01:15 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stiflers mum
is that kessler in your avatar??

Yes. Despite looking like a 'dorkus malorkus" he will soon be the sole king at 168.

LeonMcS 10-10-2007 01:29 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Damn, he looks like an insurance salesman or one of those Jehovahs Witness' I open my door to naked. That gets them on their way.

Dr Gonzo 10-10-2007 01:37 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pecks
Yes. Despite looking like a 'dorkus malorkus" he will soon be the sole king at 168.

:yep he might look like a nerd but he is going to rip Calzaghe a new ****

Kegsy 10-10-2007 01:44 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Great interview with Katsidis.

Dr Gonzo 10-10-2007 01:58 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
its good to see him training at Redwood gym and not getting caught up in the hype at Wild Card with Freddie Roach. EIther way, California would be tough to train in - the distractions would be nuts

stiflers mum 10-10-2007 02:01 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pecks
Yes. Despite looking like a 'dorkus malorkus" he will soon be the sole king at 168.

:lol:he looks like a date rapist.JC wide UD

ipswich express 10-10-2007 02:04 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Yes. Despite looking like a 'dorkus malorkus" he will soon be the sole king at 168.
Quote:

he might look like a nerd but he is going to rip Calzaghe a new ****
You're both going to be VERY disappointed on November 4th...

BoppaZoo 10-10-2007 02:51 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pecks
Good stuff. Any word on who he's fighting next? And which of the Diaz brothers is he targetting first?

Hey feel it will be David Diaz but thats only from what ive read and how much HBO wants a bloke buster at the start of the year.

one in a million 10-10-2007 04:10 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoppaZoo
Hey feel it will be David Diaz but thats only from what ive read and how much HBO wants a bloke buster at the start of the year.

So really your still guessing then Bop Bop....Geez I hope Michael doesn't get distracted over there AND I hope he has got good solid people around him for good moral/at home support.:good

ashley 10-10-2007 05:06 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa
So really your still guessing then Bop Bop....Geez I hope Michael doesn't get distracted over there AND I hope he has got good solid people around him for good moral/at home support.:good

Do you know who he is fighting next Mel Mel?

one in a million 10-10-2007 05:34 AM

Re: MICHAEL KATSIDIS Youtube Interview
 
Know I don't cute cute, do you?:-((


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015