Boxing News 24 Forum

Boxing News 24 Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Boxing Betting (http://www.boxingforum24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Victor Ortiz vs. Lamont Peterson (http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=273894)

IntentionalButt 12-08-2010 02:51 AM

Victor Ortiz vs. Lamont Peterson

:-((

Boxed Ears 12-08-2010 05:49 AM

Re: Victor Ortiz vs. Lamont Peterson

I'm surprised how heavy a favorite Ortiz is here. I blame Dwyer's shameless knob-riding.

SportsLeader 12-08-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxed Ears (Post 8393378)
I'm surprised how heavy a favorite Ortiz is here. I blame Dwyer's shameless knob-riding.

I don't get why people give so much credit to Dwyer, he's clearly a biased idiot.

There's a fat black guy who lives down my street, he likes to predict the weeks boxing results aswell. Does anyone give him any attention? No. Because he's crazy. Not really that relevant, but Dwyer is an idiot.

TommyV 12-08-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsLeader (Post 8395010)
I don't get why people give so much credit to Dwyer, he's clearly a biased idiot.

There's a fat black guy who lives down my street, he likes to predict the weeks boxing results aswell. Does anyone give him any attention? No. Because he's crazy. Not really that relevant, but Dwyer is an idiot.

Dwyer is **** and doesn't know what he's talking about for the most part. And his voice is **** and massively *******ual.

SportsLeader 12-08-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyV (Post 8395414)
Dwyer is **** and doesn't know what he's talking about for the most part. And his voice is **** and massively *******ual.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

So true!

Bogotazo 12-08-2010 01:35 PM

Dwyer isn't THAT bad. He just seems to like picking underdogs and over-emphasizing certain details from time to time that don't have huge relevance once the guys are in the ring.

Leonit 12-08-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsLeader (Post 8395010)

:rofl:rofl

Daddy Warbucks 12-11-2010 06:14 AM

All in on Mr. Ortiz. I feel that Victor is the better boxer and Lamont doesn't have the type of power to tip things in his favor.

Boxed Ears 12-12-2010 01:42 AM

1. Ortiz could've stopped that fight if he hadn't turned into a ****less ****head, (Just like the Campbell fight).
2. I'm never betting on Ortiz again.
3. I still thought it was a blatant robbery and all the judges should be sodomized with a large whole pineapple in the very depths of what I assume is a fake hell, but hope that I am wrong and it turns out to be a real hell, because then they'd end up there with the pineapples and I would bellow laughter as I look down upon the vengeful sodomy of justice. ...Yes, I've been drinking a lot because I took such a hard vCash hit.

san rafael 12-12-2010 04:23 PM

:!: That hurts.

Boxed Ears 12-12-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by san rafael (Post 8433381)
:!: That hurts.

It hurts so, so badly. :lol: I would've just about broken even for the night if the judges weren't apparently going to score it for Peterson before they saw the fight.