Boxing News 24 Forum

Boxing News 24 Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/index.php)
-   General Boxing Forum (http://www.boxingforum24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Greeny sinks to an all time low (http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=439118)

whipsy 10-25-2012 04:38 AM

Greeny sinks to an all time low

Posted this on his facebook page

"Mundine if you think this country is so bad, then get on a boat and take your bigotry and racism to another country. I'll pay for the petrol u hypocrite."

His brain dead fans are all over it....

IrnBruMan 10-25-2012 04:39 AM

Re: Greeny sinks to an all time low

Did you know you can buy sliced bread in the shops now too?

TheManBearPig 10-25-2012 04:39 AM

That was posted over a week ago, u knob, and is nothing compared to Mundines comments.

bruiserh 10-25-2012 04:42 AM

Worked for me:lol:

Give me hell Whips:lol:

whipsy 10-25-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheManBearPig (Post 14067886)
That was posted over a week ago, u knob, and is nothing compared to Mundines comments.

Says the **** basing his username on a South Park episode..

AdamH 10-25-2012 04:43 AM

it had something like 135,000 likes when i saw it yesterday, which is 5% of the population of this country lol

whipsy 10-25-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrnBruMan (Post 14067884)
Did you know you can buy sliced bread in the shops now too?

I wouldn't know, Ive been living in Perth with the rest of the stone ages Rock apes

TCboxa 10-25-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whipsy (Post 14067880)

"Mundine if you think this country is so bad, then get on a boat and take your bigotry and racism to another country. I'll pay for the petrol u hypocrite."

Just seen it today also, and another one he posted a few days back, the guy must have wet dreams about Mundine because he cant stop making mention of his name, sour g****s Mundine has stole the show with the Geale rematch so he is STILL riding Mundines tail coat to sell tickets and get his name out there.

Makes you wonder if Green really did want to rematch Mundine why didnt he stay at the weight he was when he got out of hospital instead of excessively bulking up to CW. He was around 166LB when he got out which is the same weight he was when he fought Mundine. I honestly dont think he even wants to fight Mundine again and just uses the guys name.

JOSEY WALES 10-25-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whipsy (Post 14067880)

Sorry Greeny but Mundine is YOUR racist besides it's been proven that the transportation of defective or criminal citizens to far off places seldom works .:pop

TheManBearPig 10-25-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Says the **** basing his username on a South Park episode..
What does my username have to do with the fact that you're a desperate moron trying to discredit green over pretty tame comments made nearly 2 weeks ago?

Quote:

I wouldn't know, Ive been living in Perth with the rest of the stone ages Rock apes
Lol, oh the irony seeing as you live in campbelltown. Has the unemployment rate there dropped below 50% yet?

bruiserh 10-25-2012 04:57 AM

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Not sure what the fuss is about :huh :lol:

JOSEY WALES 10-25-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruiserh (Post 14067966)

That remindes me , what alt is Sallywinder using this week ?

TCboxa 10-25-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheManBearPig (Post 14067944)
What does my username have to do with the fact that you're a desperate moron trying to discredit green over pretty tame comments made nearly 2 weeks ago?

It was actually 5 days ago. 2 weeks :rofl WTF , Danny dont need any help in discrediting himself, he perfected that art long long ago when he decided to fight a brain damaged Paul Briggs then proceeded to backflip on his k9 comment and re-write the medical books.

The comments he make are a disgrace, Aborignals were invaded by British that arrived on Boats, to tell Mundine to jump on one is a smack in the face to all aborignals. Danny should hang his head in shame, he is a hypocrite and is just scratching for attention on the backbone of Mundine, he always has and always will.

Quote:

Lol, oh the irony seeing as you live in campbelltown. Has the unemployment rate there dropped below 50% yet
You must be from Perth! :hi:

bruiserh 10-25-2012 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES (Post 14067970)
That remindes me , what alt is Sallywinder using this week ?

Sal has been away for a bit. Considering Leapai has just had an opponent announced for the Botha v Sonny Bill undercard.

StiffJab 10-25-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruiserh (Post 14067966)

:happy

Complete with the HQ Ute and bull Arab, Perths finest