View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290
Default Thread for people who backed Tarver and won money tonight

I enjoyed that so much, from the first round I knew Green had no chance, a boxing lesson then a stoppage. I've been saying for years that Green isn't world class and was a fraud. Tarver isn't a puncher people said.... He didn't need to be to rock Greens world. Green has massive punching power apparently.... how come Hopkins dropped him but Green couldn't do anything?
Where's Shiner and co.? I'd love to hear what they have to say.. Greeny put on too much weight? He gets beaten by boxers, Beyer caused him all sorts of problems, Mundine dominated him and now Tarver an actual world class boxer did a number on him. Do you guys still think that Green isn't one dimensional and limited?
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy than Green, trying to be aggressive at the press conference with his clubs, trying to smash Tarvers hands before the opening bell. Tarver was cool about it all and punished him in the ring
Mean mugging bogan Greeny staggering all over the ring busted up, what a ****ing chump.
What a great day, Green even sucks as a cherry picker
lefty is offline  Top
Sponsored Links