Old 07-21-2011, 07:17 AM   #87
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290
Default Re: angelo hyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
when he put the pressure on he punished tarver, tarver admitted it.
tarver couldn't keep his hands up when he was most hurt. green failed to pull the trigger when he should have. yes that's greens fault. i can't tell u why. only green knows why. u can't allow someone as experienced as tarver to recover, u will regret it. and that's what happened.

tarver not a puncher?

green let him pummel him and tarver was happy to oblige. tarver is more than strong enough to ko anybody with a succession of punches.
Green landed his best punch of his career in that 7th round, that left hook was flush and caught Tarver unaware. Tarver was stunned for half a second but stayed up and continued on his way. That round was nowhere near as dominant as the useless commentators made out, Tarver was on the defensive and getting low, he wasn't in any real trouble. Watch it again without sound. Green wasn't really landing too much, you're talking like Green could do what he wants in there. Tarver couldn't keep his hands up? Don't be daft, he chose not to put his hands up because he was fine. Defense isn't just covering up in a shell. Green couldn't hit him because Tarver could see everything that was coming, it has nothing to do with pulling the trigger. Tarver said that Green hurt him twice, that's a nice way of saying I felt two of your punches. I suspect they were the body shots that Green landed.
lefty is offline  Top