View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #80
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thank greeny for a great career...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Ive told Danny on his facebook he is a fraud, i posted the quotes to him from Cunningham, he just deleted it because he knows its the truth.

Now im not sure how old you think i am but 7-8 yrs , and i defeated the ABA VIC champ in the same year as the commonwealth trials after having a 4 yr break from boxing and only ever fighting in the league. Alot of people said i was crazy and couldnt do it but there i was beating the VIC ABA Champ in the semi final.

The Fraud is Danny because he won a legit title and quit because he couldnt hang onto it and he knew this, struggled for yrs to win it and couldnt even beat Beyer, got wooped by Mundine and KNocked out by a 42 yr old Tarver haha! I knew the moment his balls dropped and he decided to fight a REAL 200LB top 10 fighter he would have his ass handed to him! WHy else do you think he beat RJJ only to fight a sick paul briggs, fight SIaca whos not a fckn CW, and fight BJ Flores who had a padded record and had not fought in 18 months! Danny couldnt even knocK FLORES OUt, some BIG PUNCHER haha !

Your just a deluded nut sucking Bogan Green fan! Enjoy the rest of your life pal, Dannys finished~!
u have no life u poor simple prick
swilson120 is offline  Top