View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:43 AM   #241
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru

vCash: 1200
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
No argument here.

Trust me, you will not find the Poles hyping up Wach to the extent that some Brits are hyping up Fury, as though he may be some sort of heir apparent to Wladimir, just because they share thesame trainer.

To me, Wach is clearly pushing for a title shot with Klitschko so he will target another carefully selected opponent, possibly from the top 10 and if all goes well, will likely lose big time versus either brother....barring a miracle, well timed shot. Some may argue that because of his size and despite his inferior skills, he may actually have slightly better odds of landing a big shot or two versus Wlad, than either Haye or Adamek ever could have. IMO the temple shot that landed on McBride is no joke and would possibly put Wlad down IF he allowed something like that to even land.
I don't even favour Wach to beat Dimitrenko, the worst Ring Ranked heavyweight. That big punch he KO'd McBride with might knockdown Wlad, but i strongly believe he wouldn't get a chance to land something like that, with his super-slow handspeed. Plus Wlad would easily control him with the ramrod jab. Besides, if Wlad was dropped, he'd just get up & clinch, & Wach would be way too slow to jump on him.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Sponsored Links