View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:57 PM   #775
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is Floyd or manny more versatile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH|LLA View Post
See it from another point of view.

Floyd doesn't wanna brawl cause he's thinking "I can land 4 punches on this guy and he only lands 1 on me, I'm winning this fight easy."

Pac wants to brawl cause he's thinking "I can land 20 punches on this guy and he lands 5 on me, I'm winning this fight easy."

So both ways work. Even if Floyd only gets hit once, he only hits his opponent 4 times. Pac gets hit 5 times, but he is hitting his opponent with 20 punches. And he knows he can dish it out better than anyone else.

Pac has no reason NOT to brawl. But sometimes he doesn't do it cause he can win either way. Pac can go toe to toe with anyone in the sport. He can also outbox a whole ****load of people. Floyd can't really go toe to toe with fighters who are good at it.

I do see it at his point of view..I said it in the post..I see exactly what he is trying to say..

but to do that would be taking away from the actual sport of it..

I mean are the colts gonna run the ball all the time when they can throw and be successful..

I see exactly what your saying....It just makes 0 sense to go "away" from the point of the actual game IF you don't have to...

I should say the Colts should quit throwing then...

Good debate though but I dont see it like that at all.

Your asking the athlete (or wondering if the athlete actually can) to go away from the entire point of the sport..to change the process "on purpose" in winning the game..

That is not what you do and it goes against the entire point of the sport itself...
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top