Old 08-19-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Opinions on RIVAL/GLOVES IN GENERAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00logan View Post
Going to be buying some new gloves soon, and I am looking for a decent pair. Maybe a pair that does allround, so can be used for bag work, on the pads, and light sparring.

I like the look of the Rivals (particularly the D3O's) and have read/watched 1 or 2 reviews, but they seem to be by people who are trying to sell for rival or have some connection with rival ( so its obvious they will make them out to be the dogs ). Also I hear the gel on the D30's goes hard on impact which protects your hands, but surely if this is true there is no way they can be used even for light sparring ?

Does anybody own these gloves that can give a brief fair review, or even if you can give some recomendations on other gloves that are good.

I was thinking of getting a pair of Grants super bag gloves aswell, but have read somewhere that the quality seems to be lacking from Grant nowdays.

All in all any recomendations or info is greatly appreciated as I am looking to spend a fair bit and there is nothing worse then spending a wedge and wishing you had not bothered.

Thanks

Logan
Rival D30 is the glove.
Way better than the Everlast Proteck.
Its real good so just go buy it.
rodney is online now  Top