Old 09-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #22
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
I haven't alienated myself from anyone. I generally participate in the conversation at hand and in an intelligent manner but from time to time, I feel that a bit of Chin Talk is in order, regardless of whether you like it or not. You could treat this thread like any other and tell me where you think I'm right or wrong but no, just because it's a Chinchecker special, you just have to shout "troll" and try and shit on the thread.

We're discussing young guys who I believe might have a Glass Jaw. Unlike my Glass Jaw rankings, I'm not sure about some of these and have merely taken a stab after reviewing video and seeing tendencies that can be tell-tale signs of a suspect Chin. If you weren't so intent on making sure that Chinchecking didn't catch on in your little private sanctuary, you might trouble yourself to tell me what prospects you feel may be lacking in the maxilla department.
You're rubbish at "chinchecking" though. You make a joke of yourself by identifying yourself as one of this band of teenage ****wits, yet then name Jake Shields (1 stoppage loss in 32 pro fights) in your embarrassingly infantile 'Prospect Glass Jaw' Watch. If the head boy of the Chinchecking movement sees this nonsense, you'll probably be getting pink-slipped right out of the Chincheckers' tree-house meeting-place.
Popkins is offline  Top