Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Let's examine the last Glass Jaw Prospect Watch thread shall we

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post

Rivera/Sakara- Grade A certified china is on display on both sides of this tilt so a shattered mandible is certain either way, but I lean towards Sakara picking up a KO win. Rivera not only has a glass jaw but he's also shopworn.
Change of opponent, but Rivera went the distance against a guy who won half his fights by tko. Maybe Sakara hits harder, so you can use that excuse if you want, but you did say Rivera ''has a glass jaw''

0-1

Quote:
Hardy/Lytle- You know Hardy's getting his chin checked in this one and you can base that prediction reliably on one factor; he's British. Add in the fact that he was recently brutally KOed by Condit and was rocked by a blocked head kick against Johnson and I think we can rest assured that we'll see another showing of that traditional English dance, the curly toes convulsion.
Lytle subs Dan after Hardy eats countless hooks to the face

0-2

Quote:
Rua/Griffin- I hesitate to predict a winner in this one because Rua's shaky cardio and mental/physical state after that Jones facerape is hard to ascertain, but if he does win you can be sure that glass jaw Griffin will be unconscious in a sea of shattered porcelain.
In a stroke of genius, MM correctly predicts that the guy who's been ko'ed by Keith Jardine and Jeremy Horn wont go the distance with Shogun. Genius like this cant be bought, any chance of this weeks lotto numbers MM?

1-2

Quote:
Schaub/Nogueira- There's a chinchecker formula for predicting this fight and it goes as follows; VF (Veteran Fighter)-PR (Punch Resistance)+P (Puncher)= SGJ (Shattered Glass Jaw). Bank on it.
Guess that formula is wrong as the veteran pulls out the win

So in your last thread you are 1-3

Cue the excuses, but you suck at Chinchecking

It's irrefutable
Stoo is offline  Top