MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Let's examine the last Glass Jaw Prospect Watch thread shall we

Change of opponent, but Rivera went the distance against a guy who won half his fights by tko. Maybe Sakara hits harder, so you can use that excuse if you want, but you did say Rivera ''has a glass jaw''

0-1

Lytle subs Dan after Hardy eats countless hooks to the face

0-2

In a stroke of genius, MM correctly predicts that the guy who's been ko'ed by Keith Jardine and Jeremy Horn wont go the distance with Shogun. Genius like this cant be bought, any chance of this weeks lotto numbers MM?

1-2

Guess that formula is wrong as the veteran pulls out the win

So in your last thread you are 1-3

Cue the excuses, but you suck at Chinchecking

It's irrefutable
Sakara would have KOed Rivera. Not because he hits harder but because he actually has some boxing ability and would have been able to land something other than the occasional winging shot. Still, the guy nearly got the job done despite being utter trash on the feet.

Schaub/Nog was a ridiculous upset. If the fight was made again, I would probably still pick Schaub regardless of how shitty his Chin is because Nogueira is still shot for all intents and purposes and he also possesses a Glass Mandible.

Lytle/Hardy, yes, I was simply wrong on that one as Lytle was too feather fisted to badly hurt him and Hardy's Chin wasn't as glassy as I once thought. He still got dropped and rocked by a BLOCKED kick, however, so I'm sure he'll redeem my pick for this one in the future.
MetalMandible is offline  Top