View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #66
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Well this is a ''those shot wouldnt ko anybody'' statement if ever Ive read one. Dismiss the punches to the Glass Jaw as potshotting
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
He'll be finished by someone less worried about the takedown and more willing to engage beyond potshotting.
How ever that's not the issue, Glass Gimmicks are the topic for discussion

So...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
My record speaks for itself. My Glass Jawed prospects continue to get their shaky Chins shattered
Im not interested in your League scores or fight breakdowns, I concede you do very well in both.Im interested in you being a Glass Gimmicked fraud

Let's examine it Of the guys in your prospect watch you named

Dan Hardy didnt get kod 0-1

Forrest got ktfo 1-1

Rivera didnt get ktfo 1-2

Big Nog didnt get ktfo 1-3

Shields got ktfo 2-3

Dunham didnt 2-4

Neither did Brookings 2-5

So as evidenced by your crowing about the Shields call but ignoring or dimissing the other two fights, and indeed the rest of them from the previosu thread in which I schooled you about GG's as ''those shots wouldnt ko anybody'' or just plain ignoring them, you are running a good old fashioned Rainmaking scam

Quote:
Rainmaker

The con artist (a "rainmaker") convinces the mark to pay them to make something happen. If it happens, then the mark is convinced it is because they paid the rainmaker; if not, the rainmaker can say they need more money to do it
When as guy doesnt get kodded, dismiss it as ''Oh he'll ge t ko'd soon'' which equates too ''Oh it will rain tomorrow''But when someone does get ktfo, you crow like you are a genius which equates too ''I made it rain, pay me''

Thank you for your time, I await the predictable responses that Nev pointed out earlier in the other thread thread which go along the lines of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Fanboy checked
Denier checked
I'm better then you checked
You know nothing checked
Prediction league record suck checked
Irrefutable evidence checked
Fact still remains whether you are a great Chinchecker or not though

Glass Gimmicks exist in forums
Stoo is offline  Top