View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #74
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Point is MM, you be one of the better posters on this board if you simply pointed this out, It was clear from the TUF final that Brookins is a ko waiting to happen the amounts of times he gets caught flat footed with his chin up by a shot is undeniable. And when his remedy is to move straight backwards often getting caught by the follow up for his trouble, the writing is on the wall when he steps up in class and cant tie someone up

But my point is, you've chose to stick you tongue in the rim of Zakman and his glass gimmicked fan boys. And your blatant fanboyism and Glass Gimmicked denial are hilarious for me to watch. And the responses you clearly like implicating from the likes of Ai-edy and Beekeeper with Diaz/Aoki fan boy jibes are the exact same responses that I get from you when I question your Glass Gimmick Denial. You could be a good poster if you dropped the gimmick, but you wont, and your fanboyism is on a par with anyone's on this forum, you just dont realise/acknowledge it

The irony is hilarious too me. This is the 1st time Ive opened this thread for a while, and it will probably be the last.
Stoo is offline  Top