View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:57 AM   #11
TheHonestTruth

vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbt View Post
Was a run of the mill amateur nothing special,obviously gotten better with age,good on him, great to see,remember judging some of his amateur fights over ten years ago
Rocky's amatuer record read something like 98wins, 6losses. He even lost a fight due to a split verdict after knocking the other bloke down 3 times. Politics maybe . If that record only made him a 'run of the mill amatuer', I would hate to see your expectation on a 'great amatuer'. He has been out of boxing in more recent times due to motivational issues but there is no doubt Chocs camp will be right behind him from here on in.

Rockys last fight was about 2 and a half years ago for an Australian Title. The fight lasted about 40secs. He didn't throw a right nor any head punches. The fight ended with only 4 or 5 savage left rips to the other blokes body.

Stav has been posting on his fan page and is very very confident. He says he is as fit as he's ever been and is very confident of winning. Trouble is, Rocky is very comfortable fighting at 75kg and will weigh in near enough to that whilst the heaviest Stav has fought at is 71kg.

I don't believe this fight will last the first round. Rocky will have advantages in height, reach, stamina, speed and power. All my info is from a very reliable source so get on it and watch this bloke because he will certainly be a star of the future.
TheHonestTruth is offline  Top