View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Brandon Rios, 'stuff on his hands'

This may be the conspiracy theorist in me, but I was bored in work this morning and was on you tube and went to Elie Seckbachs videos. Now, he had literally just uploaded a video called the 'undercard' which was bascially a look and talk with some of the young pros or amateurs in robert garcias gym

At the end of the video, it turned to Pelos Garcia, who was engaged in a conversation with someone and he then turned to Garcia and said,

"whats that stuff Brandon puts on his hands?" (whilst rubbing the top of his hands)

"Brandon says he puts that shit on his hands"

Garcia looks somewhat troubled / confused and theres some laughing and commotion and then someone motions towards Sechbacks, then Pelos Garcia turns to the camera and says "turn that shit off haha" to Seckbach.

Then I left the page and left it open, only to discover when I went to play the video again, it had been removed.

Subsequently, the video was then re-uploaded - with the portion in question edited out of the video.

Strange to say "stuff on his hands" and act shady about it, then to take the video down and re-upload it with the sequence in question removed?

Anyone else find that odd?

Thoughts?
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links