View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:12 PM   #33
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: El Puma/Warpuma Chronicles

“Don't do what you want. Do what you don't want. Do what you're trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

“People fall so in love with their pain, they can’t leave it behind. The same as the stories they tell. We trap ourselves.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

“The lower you fall, the higher you'll fly.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“If we can forgive what’s been done to us . . .
If we can forgive what we’ve done to others . . . If we can leave all of our stories behind. Our being villains or victims. Only then can we maybe rescue the world.”

“Maybe you don't go to hell for the things you do. Maybe you go to hell for the things you don't do. The things you don't finish.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby

“In a world where vows are worthless.Where making a pledge means nothing. Where promises are made to be broken, it would be nice to see words come back into power.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby

“When we die, these are the stories still on our lips. The stories we’ll only tell strangers, someplace private in the padded cell of midnight. These important stories, we rehearse them for years in our head but never tell. These stories are ghosts, bringing people back from the dead. Just for a moment. For a visit. Every story is a ghost.”

I know some of this will touch certain people. I am fine with being a ghost. I am fine and happy with the people that accept me as such. I will continue to show others that they are stronger than they were trained to feel or think. I will die someday. I accept that. What I won't accept is leaving this existence without showing that we as humans are not beyond saving.

“This wasn't any mere song and dance; here was a bold, blaring declaration howling itself into the empty face of death.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Tell-All
El Puma is offline  Top