Originally Posted by HEADBANGER
what didn't you get about what i said about why haglers victory over hearns being far superior to hopkins win over trinidad?
1) hearns is far superior head to head at 160 than trinidad
2) trinidad had already been knocked down 7 times at 140
3) hearns natural size was far more suitable to putting on weight and going up through the divisions than trinidads
4) trinidad went on to show his unsuitablity for fighting at middleweight by getting his head boxed off v winky wright
5) after hagler, hearns went on to win a middleweight title, a title at 168 and a title at 175 showing his undoubted calibre for fighting at heavier weights.
AKA It suits me to hold Hagler's win over Hearns in high regards because I'm a biased ***** who doesn't like Bernard Hopkins. Grow up shagger!