Old 10-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #67
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762
Default Re: Robert Helenius...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazzAxx View Post
I do fully understand that you most likely have not seen a single match of Helenius's and you are just trolling here. You have made your opinion clear and you can just move on before you embarrass yourself even more.

I have seen most of Helenius's matches and seen him live in both amateur fights and professional bouts and in his professional career the Bydenko win is one of the least impressive ones. Helenius just beat up a much smaller cruiser-weight for two rounds to make him quit because of cut.

Liakhovic, Peter, Levin, Brewster, for example, are Heavy Weights on a totally different league/level than some Bydenko, who will never be nothing in pro boxing.

Don't bother to make another useless comment to this post since you obviously do not have a clue about what you are trying to talk about.

this post proves your nothing but a rob nuthugger obviously cause hes from your time zone..why do i give him credit for beating bydenko???ok ill break it down for you ya tit...bydenko when helenuis 1st fought him was a gd opponent because bydenko then was no slouch hed been 12 rounds with valuev (but lost) 12 rounds with vyrchys who again is no slouch (lost again tho) and took on boytsov aswell he wasnt some guy who was there for another pay day he wasnt in bad shape he hasnt took many beatings and been in wars like the rest of helenius resume..albet it he was only after losing to boytsov..peter has taken to many beatings..the white wolf has taken to many beatings..and brewster has also took to many beatings..i dont for the life of me know how you cant seem to wrap your head around this...****ing idiot..nothing wrong with supporting your guy but please dont try and tell me something that isnt true when i and others here can see it...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top