View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #21
1899sharkey
Boxings golden age

vCash: 500
Default Re: Who rates higher for you at heavy? Jeffries or Wlad Klitschko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
I think you're trolling. No sane person believes that the primitive Jefferies could take on Wladimir Klitschko.

Jefferies wouldn't know what hit him. You see guys with very good head movement failing to get in on top of him. Jim would be reaching, Klitschko would step back and deliver a 250lb jab. Jefferies, with his hand dangling by his waist, throwing horribly off balance, wide punches that an amateur could counter would look laughable trying to hit any good heavyweight from the Louis era onwards.

Are you trying to tell me this guy would beat Wladimir Klitschko?

This man would be laughed out of a gym after being beaten simply by basic boxing skills. It's primitive. It's too old.

I never thought I'd say this, but quite simply, an ATG from 100 years ago will never beat an ATG from today. And you're a clown, mainly for picking every single older fighter over every single modern fighter.
Put the vid up of Dr. Glass jaw being counted out goof. How come the ibro rates Jeffries so high? Are you another evolutionist? lol, if boxing "evolves" anymore it will become extinct. I bet you think shaqille O'neal would be a great fighter,heh?
1899sharkey is offline  Top