View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
DynamicMoves
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75
Default DynamicMoves' Dynamic Training Log

1 Mile run on the indoor track
Sprints outdoors (too many people on the indoor track for sprints)
20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 100, 80, 60, 40, 20 yards

5 very slow controlled sit ups on the roman chair (30 seconds each)
Something on rock rings, I honestly can't remember what I did. Probably hung on one side and shifted my weight up and down the other.
jump rope for a minute
x3

90 lb for each claf, 12 iterations
x3

15 lb for each forearm, 25 iterations (palm up wrist curl)
x2

If anybody reads this, criticism is very welcome. I don't know a lot about strength training, I've always been better at running conditioning.

Also, any recommendations on forearm workouts would be great, wrist curls seem to put a lot of stress on my wrists, and sometimes they will crack multiple times.

EDIT:
I'm 20 years old, male. I box on Tuesdays and Saturdays, it's hard to get down to the gym any other time as I'm swamped with college work. I decided to pick one of the harder majors, and slap a minor (possibly two) on top of it. For those of you who can't tell, it's not English.
I weight 168-175 lbs depending on the day and what I've eaten.
I am 6 ft 1. I am a right hand dominant southpaw, but it was what I was comfortable with when I started and my left isn't much weaker than my right, if at all. I just lack some coordination with my left, which I have been working on. A friend taught me some boxing before I went down to the gym. I have been going since then whenever I scrounge up the cash and find the time.
DynamicMoves is offline  Top
Sponsored Links