Old 11-16-2011, 03:09 AM   #4
lzolnier
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mateusz Masternak has signed with Sauerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post
Masternak, imo is the best Polish CW atm. I know Wlodarczyk is the champ but he just doesn't have killer instinct like Masternak does, or Kolodziej does, or hell.... even Lukasz Janik...

Officially, my rankings are:

Diablo
Master
Kolodziej
Janik

Unofficially, my rankings are:

Master
Diablo /Kolodziej tie
Janik

I know Masternak is hungry for gold, and I hope he plays his cards right. He can beat Huck given the right training and tactics. Even Lebedev...But Denis will be much harder. Huck is there for the picking, but Denis is much more physically and mentally stronger and he will not back down and he has the power to knock anyone out and the chin to stand toe to toe with anybody. But I have belief in Gmitruk, he is the best Polish trainer out there today. Gmitruk > Lapin, Skrzecz

Izu Ugonoh has the superb potential too. Never thought I'd see the day to see a black representing Poland with pride and passion as he does. He speaks perfect Polish and I've even seen him singing the national anthem.

Izu has spent his entire life in Poland, so that should not come as a surprise. He is a great early prospect. Reminds me a lot of Cunningham, style and physique wise and he's probably stronger than USS. He's a multitalented guy (did kickboxing, actor in a few movies, teaches kids ESL) so much so that I feel all these interests are pulling him away from boxing, which is unfortunate. He has already had a year lay off due to some financial disagreements with his promoter. Wasting any time is criminal for a guy with his potential. I hope he can get a steady number of fights now and develop, perhaps as a fellow future competitor of Masternak.
lzolnier is offline  Top