Old 11-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
VanillaKilla
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mateusz Masternak has signed with Sauerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Hilarious how you base your whole opinion on this deluded revisionist notion of Poland's historical legacy of being a multi ethnic utopia. Try asking Lithuanians, Ukrainians, or Belarusians how they enjoyed your land stealing self-fashioned aristocracy, serfdom, and constant attempts to destroy their culture, identity, and people.

Remember that souless african **** Simon Mol who infected 40-100 Polish women with HIV on purpose. He would tell them that they were racist if they wanted to use a condom and these dumb neo-liberal chorni loving whores would **** him without one. He was a anti-fascist and anti-racist activist & got an award for his work brainwashing stupid ****s like you. Can't say i feel sympathy for any of the infected women, only the unsuspecting Polish men they undoubtedly infected after they had aquired it.

Let's just hope that the ideological disease you suffer from doesn't infect more Poles who will help contribute to the destruction of Poland like has happened in a great deal of other European nations that are turning into third world shitholes.
1. I completely agree with this point. The colonization of Ukrainian and Belarus only benefited a rich few. Majority of Polish population were serfs tied to land, and never actually interacted with these people. Many Poles these days pretend that the mass murder and oppression did not exist... Invading and Colonizing another country does not make one "multi ethnic"

2. The question I would like to ask is, What the **** was he doing in the country in the first place

3. Take a look at Warsaw. They have gay pride parades for ****s sake. These liberal twats will do anything to suck on their German masters ****.
VanillaKilla is offline  Top