Old 11-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #57
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: El Puma/Warpuma Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamrockNapalm View Post
Good stuff Puma, really enjoy the quotes. I don't think enough people realize how psychological fitness can be.

Good vids as well. Keep it up man.
Thank you. This is what my training log is mostly about. The mental. The will to act. It all begins there and without it, the training is nothing.

This is also a call to arms. For all of us who are brave enough to look beyond our own limitations and shortcomings. And to dare act upon bettering oneself. It's not an easy road and it is made much more difficult to traverse and easier to quit when the result sought is superficial.

“Having done what men could, they suffered what men must.”
Thucydides

This is path. The wish for strength makes strength a journey as it is not a destination. Know yourselves and always hold true to your thoughts by mirroring them with action.

“Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”
Thucydides, The Landmark Thucydides: A Comprehensive Guide to the Peloponnesian War

My path lately,has gotten rougher and the sky darker. I have to lead by example by fighting hardest when there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I am not a warrior because I feel invincible or invulnerable. I am a warrior because I make myself vulnerable and am willing to fall for that which I believe in.. I wish you all the best.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."- Thucydides

“They whose minds are least sensitive to calamity, and whose hands are most quick to meet it, are the greatest men and the greatest communities.”
Thucydides
El Puma is offline  Top