Old 11-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #25
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465
Default Re: Mateusz Masternak has signed with Sauerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaKilla View Post
I am almost brought to tears imagining Krakow being turned into a city like London,Paris,Berlin ect....

I had the misfortune of visiting Prague close to 1 year ago... I do not exagerate, there were multiple African immigrants selling drugs(weed, cocaine, pills, and what I guess to be crack, I am not sure but these white pebbles fell from a gentelmans hand) Also they were advertising and running brothels. Yes thats right, they were Pimping Out Czech women

If you do not believe me, go there yourself, go to the narodni muzeum, and then walk down vaclavke nam...it will be near the Kentucky Fried Chicken ... You will be surprised how prevalent it is once the sun goes down

I was surprised that when speaking Polish I was treated like ****, However when speaking English... It seemed like everyone wanted to suck my ****
With the EU it is only a matter of time IMO before this spreads over the borders (or lack thereof) of the countries where this problem originated and makes its way East. Which is sad to say the least. Haven't been to Prague but I believe you. There are parts in Warszawa where you have all the mudzyns get together at the market place and try to deal on the black market, while being here legally or illegally. Don't know how these people make it in here, frankly. There are I'm sure thousands of educated Ukrainians, or Russians, or Belarus citizens who would like to immigrate and would have a lot to offer to society, and the nation, but yet they take these 3rd worlders who just turn the place into a dump and ween off the system (which is already vastly stretched thin). Thank God it's not in large numbers as out West, where it has become some twisted craze and trend to change the face of your own nation, but it still does happen.
turbina is offline  Top