Old 11-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #30
VanillaKilla
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mateusz Masternak has signed with Sauerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post
Why wouldn't he? He speaks better Polish than you probably speak English. Also, for starters, watch his interviews.

Are you just posting this rubbish just to create a argument or do you have a motive?

Anyways, of course it makes him Polish. Not by blood, but by choice. The guy chose to stay Polish. There are much more other opportunities than Poland.... Most people go to USA, or France or Germany to create a career/make a improvement in life. But he chose to stay here. He is active in Polish news and commercials, is active in Polish charity works to feed hungry kids, and shows real character and pasion towards the progression of Poland. I don't care tho, he may not be Polish by blood, but I view him as a Pole. He has been a fine asset and role model for all Poles to admire. There is nothing negative Izu has shown thus far to downgrade Poland .He is very intelligent, shows real hard workmanlike character(like most Polish people have), and he has yet to disappoint me nor anyone else in his campaign to make a better life for himself. Not as if he is embarrassing us, hes just trying to make a decent living in a country he admires living in.
I have no problems with that.

I also consider Mahmed Khalidov in the same page.
1. WTF does that have to do with him following Polish culture? Culture is something that is taught to you by you're mother,father,Grandfather,Grandmother,Cousins ect.....

2. Who gives a **** Are you really trying to compare France, Usa, Germany to Poland? WTF? Are you ****ing stupid????

Those are all rich mutli-cultural countries that accept immigrants because they need lower class workers to counter-act their retiring older citizens, Poland does not need that... Poland is neither rich or multi-cultural....

3. So all Poles should admire him? **** You

4. Based off what exactly?

5. That does not make him Polish

Poland is not a multi-cultural society like Usa, UK ect.....

Poland is built from the blood of our ancestors that died in the uprising of January, November, Warsaw ect....

What does Izu know about a country that was brought from being one of the most important states of Europe to a shell of its former self due to being invaded from 3 different directions?

Nothing
VanillaKilla is offline  Top