The posting of my physical training aside from the CrossFit workouts will be left out of this thread.
"Typically the worlds best athletes are minimalists when it comes to their training. They work hard and fast with few exercises. They master the fundamentals and work with them for years. This is the secret that no one wants to hear."
I will however, post results from events (Whatever those may be) I compete in.
This journey i am taking is about the mind and the will to act. But every journey has an end and my goal is to inspire you to change for the better and become stronger as a result.
“We are a nation of physical animals who have forgotten how much we enjoy being that. We are cushioned by this kind of make-believe, unreal world and we have no idea what we can survive because we are never challenged or tested.” Chuck Palahniuk
It's the same each time with progress. First they ignore you, then they say you're mad, then dangerous, then there's a pause and then you can't find anyone who disagrees with you.—Tony Benn
Thirteen Warrior Precepts
1) Know Thyself
2) Nuture the ability to perceive the truth in all matters
3) You create your own reality
4) Develop a sense of right action
5) Do not be negligent, even in trifling matters
6) Your body is your temple. Care for it!
7) Minimal appearance, maximum content
Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye
9) Power with
10) Who dares wins.
11) The Gods cannot help those who will not help themselves
12) Be Creative!
13) Do not engage in useless activity