View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #21
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138
Default Re: Mayweather waited for Pacquiao to slow down or get old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellz831 View Post
is exactly what pacfags are saying. please stop with the pacquiao excuses. mayweather is older than pacquiao and ur a fool if u think hes still in his prime. some of u say that pacquiao has slowed down, got old, and is washed up now. i didnt see any difference in pacquiaos speed, stregnth, stamina, or style when he fought marquez.

he fought a SMART boxer. of course pacquiao is gonna look great against a slow brawler that comes straight at u like margarito aka a punching bag. u pactards fell into the hype and got a reality check.

why is it so hard to believe that marquez who had 2 other contrevesial fights with pacquiao wouldnt be able to compete this time? did y'all really believe that "new fighter" that has a "right hand" bullshit lol.

honestly, it sounds ur already makin excuses for pacquiao if he loses to mayweather and alot of y'all are afraid to eat your words.

if not? prove me wrong. Tell me exactly what has changed in pacquiao from now to pre-marquez fight
It's just the latest excuse. Pac isn't slowing down he finally fought a guy who wasn't shot with two hands who could box and counter and wasn't there to be hit. Pac has looked great in the past because he has been in with guys who were tailormade for him. These fools just needed a reality check and that's what they got in Pac-JMM 3 they now know what everyone else knew all along and that's PBF would school the shit outta Pac. So now they don't want to see the fight and they claim Pac is past his best and the Pac from 2009 would have KOed PBF. The truth is PBF beats any version of Pac he's the better and more complete fighter.
Pimp C is online now  Top