View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #75
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: El Puma/Warpuma Chronicles

WOD: "Death By Pull-ups"
With a continuously running clock do one pull-ups the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute...... continuing as long as you are able.
Use as many sets each minute as needed. Post number of minutes completed to comments.
-
Bonus - If you complete less than 10 full rounds, perform 150 push-ups for time. 10-15 rounds - 100 push-ups. Over 15 rounds - 50 push-ups.

Today, I was humbled. Today, I suffered. Today I smiled at the end.

"The mind and body adapt to both comfort and deprivation. The difficult experiences of mountaineering may appear irrational and risky from the comfort of the armchair, but learning to deal with them is essential. Relish the challenge of overcoming difficulties that would crush ordinary men."

-Mark Twight

I have such a long way to go and I can't wait to get my ass kicked again. Nothing precious comes easy. No one should go through life without experiencing the full limit of mind and body and coming back to exceed it.

"Where does this strong will and hardness come from? It derives from recognizing desires and goals and then enduring whatever it takes to fulfill them. A strong will grows from suffering successfully and being rewarded for it. Does a strong will come from years of multi-hour training runs or do those runs result from a dominating will? There is no right answer because will and action feed one another. "

-Mark Twight
El Puma is offline  Top