Old 01-28-2008, 03:53 PM   #16
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Small Talk wiht Johnny Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
aww, do you believe everything you read? Fuxake, I have probably read more books on boxing than you have had proper dinners.
& heres the shocking truth, most boxers are economical with the truth! Shockingly enough, they often tell lies to make themselves look better!

Jeez, next you will be telling me that you believe everything you read in the tabloids.
& as you took a cheap shot at me, let me return the favour. Why the **** do you call yourself Prideofwales when you dont even back your own fighters? ****, even I defend welsh fighters more than you.
You should change your name to PrideofUK. Cos pride of Wales is a monicker you simply dont live up to.
Please do not patronise me. I am 24 stone and have probably had more dinners than you've had nights of full sleep.

I think you struggle with that chip on your shoulder to completely understand my pride in my own country. I can justify it, just for you if you really want but can't see that you'd really be that interested.

As for Nelson, your personal opinion is that he bottled the fight with Enzo. I cannot believe that a boxer who pretty much dedicates his whole life to boxing would lie about the fact that his knee was popping out of the side of his leg in a book published to the whole country. It's my personal opinion that it would have taken at least a year Nelson to recover to a level anywhere near where he was and decided, in his late 30s that he just didn't want to do it anymore.

If, in your opinion, that's bottling it, then I think that's unreasonable.

I'm really pleased for you that you have read so many boxing books, if you have. But you really don't have to justify that to me. You have a lot of knowledge about certain things and I respect that.

Last edited by PrideOfWales; 01-28-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Was eating another dinner cooked by my English girlfriend and wasn't concentrating first time
PrideOfWales is offline  Top
Sponsored Links