View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I just watched Arthur v Foster jnr again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM83
I haven't watched the fight again but I do remember the commentary was a ****ing disgrace

As you said he is infamous for giving away the 1st 3 rounds of a fight and he can't afford to do that against guys like Guzman, why he does it almost every fight I don't know.

As for being weight drained? after the fight I thought he definitely was but when I think back I can't remember weight ever being that big of a concern for Arthur before the Foster Jnr fight. I think the big issue during that fight was Foster gave the performance of his career, and Arthur made his usual slow start.

Arthur strikes me as the kind of guy who the bigger the fight the bigger the performance. I hope it's the case because if the fight with Guzman does come off he would need to fight at a level we haven't seen from him so far.

Is there any news on this fight yet coz the silence from ****** just now is deafening. If ****** doesn't get him this fight then he must leave him. He can look after his golden crop of Welshman just now without any ****ing problems.
Good news. Purse bids on 31st, & its on Sports networks website, which is a big plus Straight from the horses mouth as they say.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top