View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #55
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553
Default Re: My love for MMA is being really tested by Overeem, Sonnen, and the UFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
Because, ya'll try to talk shit about boxing on a BOXING WEBSITE.

I gotta hold it down.

Bob Digi was tryin to say that Boxers weren't warriors.

MOTHER ****IN BROCK LESNAR RAN FROM PUNCHES.

James Toney never had an MMA fight in HIS LIFE fought one of the top MMA fighters of all time in a discipline that's basically the anti-thesis to stand up boxing.

Brock Lesnar could get the BIGGEST PAY DAY of his LIFE, if he boxed Klitschko, but it would be pathetic.

I woudln't even be a fight.

I'm just sayin, if MMA fighters are so damn tough, let one of them fight a top boxer. We'll see what happens.

Shit, boxers go into MMA and whup up champions.

So if ya'll are gonna talk all that shit, I gotta give it to ya'll RIGHT back.
"Put Boxing gloves on the Mixed Martial Artist and see what happens"

You're not even a boxing fan, you dislike Mixed Martial Arts more than you actually like Boxing. Everyday you're in here like a whiny cunt.

**I take that back, Cotto is a warrior, but he is no Aztec Warrior. Brock may have run from Cain, but had he been allowed to take a knee, or standing 8 count, I think he would have. If you want to talk boxing, take you're shit to The General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
I know I'm wasting my time here but...

Your showing huge sign of insecurity toward you ***ual orientation.

You know in psychology that called projection, you see something that ***ually stimulate you, but your mind think that is wrong, so you overcompensate by telling everyone that the thing turning you on is disgusting.

No wonder you like watching half naked man huging and turning around each other for 33 minutes !

So....yeah....that's pretty much it !
I've said it all along, either homophobic or a homo***ual himself.. Nobody views MMA as ***ual other than him.

He has taken grappling and perverted it. Sweat, ****s and balls is all he sees, time to take off the pink goggles.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top