Old 01-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #24
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: 2012: Domestic Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
Fellas, Not mentioning him for this thread, but just wondered what happened to Joe Murray? The kids been so inactive. Has he got an injury or maybe having promotional problems? This is probabily the most important stage in his development and i can't even remember the last time he fought. It really pisses me off how these guys are brought along and treated. It's so counter-productive.
He's back on 4th of Feb for English title, I dunno why he's been so inactive i hope it's a injury otherwise extremely silly thing to do. You'd think a good 12 rounds under belt he'd be out more and more. It seems to do opposite nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjom View Post
cheers mand' he is a good operator, hes a real hard worker in the gym, and is showing improvements, i do think he needs to start getting tested soon, i'd fancy him to outbox tony hill and that could set up a clash for the english belt with nick blackwell, another local lad who i think is connected to keith mayo (owner of our gym and local promoter who kelvins signed to) and id actually fancy kelvin in that, so 2012's got the potential to be a breakout year for kelvin if he can get the match ups, a british title shot in a year or two isn't a pipe dream by any means
That be a good fight him and Blackwell, That Middleweight division is losing it's domestic stars to world scene but is actually getting a nice crop of youngsters to work with.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top