Old 02-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin vs. Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast View Post
They should've put Golovkin as the co-main on both the K-bros cards to get him some exposure. He needs to build up some hype so guys aren't so quick to avoid him.
He was going to be on the Volodymyr-Mormeck card before vVva got injured. He didn't want to wait 2 months so he held the Simon fight anyways. Having him on the undercards is their plan i believe, just didnt work out this time due to the injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddymickey View Post
Lee is not fighting on that card any more.
Pirog is bit*chin that nobody will fight him and that he is only in it for the sport. Says he might retire.
I hate to say this but because GGG is not a hit in Germany to the same extent that Sturm/Zbik/Sylvester and AA were, I think he should move to USA as this could be his last chance saloon. Otherwise there is nobody and Proksa should really no better than trying to launch a career in Europe too.
I mean they really need ESPN/Showtime/HBO exposure at this stage.
**** the US. It pisses me off how they can essentially blackball a fighter and protect their shitty ones in the process. We need promoters like K2, Titov, Main Events, etc to come together so their can circumvent the big US and German frauds. Golovkin, Pirog, Geale, N'jikam. Proksa, Macklin, Murray, Barker need to say **** the Organized Syndicates and make shit happenon their own.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Sponsored Links