View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #186
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The all things technical thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
How old are you? Why tell yourself you can't do something before you even try. Guess what, I couldn't box, be a good dad, go in the army, Run an iSO security company, work the doors, get an a level, get a degree, work as a body guard, make a comeback after 5 years, compete in prizefighter, train boxers, be a personal trainer, have a decent job, raise a family, start my own business either - these are all things I couldn't do for whatever reason... But I did it! Unless your 70 years old and about to die I recommend you follow your dreams - because that's what life is for - everything else is just an obstacle that needs to be overcome ....

If you have a vision or a dream go for it! **** been realistic- let the realistic people sit at home watching tv while us crazy people do the impossible!
I can see why you're a personal trainer, Jeff. That is some motivational talk right that, bro. You got me fired up! Really appreciate the encouragement.

I'm 32. Too old?

Btw, i couldn't agree more about communication being so important and knowing how to transfer what a trainer knows on to his fighter. You see so many trainers who you know have so much insight and knowledge of the game but can't communicate it properly to their fighters.
slip&counter is offline  Top