View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #187
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The all things technical thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
I can see why you're a personal trainer, Jeff. That is some motivational talk right that, bro. You got me fired up! Really appreciate the encouragement.

I'm 32. Too old?

Btw, i couldn't agree more about communication being so important and knowing how to transfer what a trainer knows on to his fighter. You see so many trainers who you know have so much insight and knowledge of the game but can't communicate it properly to their fighters.
No way is 32 too old. Ur dealing in knowledge - if you know more then the next person what is to stop you. Don't sell yourself short- if you have a goal that you really want to achieve then make it your daily objective to move toward your goal.

You started it by composing this thread- you began to acquire and swap knowledge and opinions on training, you got a template for a route - a how to! I like what you write your observations on the subtleties is brilliant! 32 is the perfect age to start for you. Because its your time right now. Start getting your plans together and do it. I promise I'll help you any way I can.
brown bomber is offline  Top