View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:41 AM   #22
keith
ESB OG
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If You Combined The Heart of Wlad and The Chin of Vitali...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
It is a good question. Watching the fight (Without sound) I have never found a version with sound btw The injury is not clear to me, as he keeps on throwing. But I also heard that a torn rotator cuff only prohibits you from throwing certain punches. Jabs. How many jabs did Vitali throw after the first three, where I heard the injury is supposed to have happened?

Another reason (Maybe combined with injury) Could be that he thought the fight was closer on the cards than it was. I had 6-3 Vitali first time i watched. Not 7-2 or 8-1 like the judges. I have seen others with that score as well. There is even argument for 5-4 each way according to some. I say 6-3 or 5-4 Vitali. And with how the ninth round went, a Byrd point or even a "normal" TKO victory was possible.
Good post.

I had it 5-3-1 Vitali. And after the 9th the tide had turned. I don't think Vitali thought he was up as much as the horrible cards had it.

I have torn my rotator cuff. You can survive 10 minutes with it for sure. Passing a kidney stone hurt a lot worse.

BUt if you aren't sure you have the fight in hand, it makes quitting a little bit easier.

Keith
keith is offline  Top