View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500
Default Who's looking forward to Huck/Afolabi?

I think this is probably the most interesting fight to come in the next few weeks.

Afolabi has improved out of sight, mostly mentally rather than technically or physically. He's now turning up to win rather than play the dance partner. Thinking back to even the Enzo fight he got a little fortunate to have Enzo in front of him quite frankly, he was getting outhustled. But against Brudov he certainly turned up in different mood, and he'll need to and then some since Huck clearly beat him the first time in my opinion.

It was competitive, but Afolabi hinted at great things in that fight but delivered too infrequently, even managing to hurt Huck more severely than just about anybody but contrived to give away too many easy rounds in Germany.

Ultimately, that could be a problem again, giving away rounds that are close that he needs to win dominantly to earn a decision. That aside, I think he has it in him to beat Huck so I remain hopeful.

Any input on what he needs to do differently, whether you think he'll win or any other comments appreciated.

Good luck to Afolabi, probably our most 'natural' fighter at the minute.
TFFP is offline  Top