Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #9
Livershot09
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 16685
Default Re: Di Rocco vs Lauri II

Open letter from Lauri

Quote:
Sports reporters, spectators and friends of boxing with this open letter, do not want to belittle the victory of his friend Di Rocco, but we want to clarify some things. After the defeat of the European Union, and after a brief period of confusion, along with my father, given the difficulties in returning to the weight limit, we decided the category change. Three weeks ago unexpectedly came to make the request by cosfidante Michele Di Rocco for the title of the European Union, and the offer was so tempting, "not from the economic point of view" but from a technical sport, which I accepted immediately, not thinking about the big issues that I had to get back in the weight, since I was around to seventy-five pounds. Just from my home I left Hungary for Varese in the best way to finish the preparation, the first day of training at about 69 pounds I felt great and my father arranged the technical side, but it was doubtful for return to the limits of the category, with waning energies decreased weight, hiding my physical weakness, with many more mental strength. My father has assumed full responsibility for this defeat, convinced of my fullness, physical pisco, because my will to fight was stronger than that of renunciation. I climbed into the ring with his head, as they say but I had my legs and I was completely drained, I was like a Ferrari without petrol. Now I will grant a period of rest, and after the visits of the case, and appropriate management of my ability with the help of dietician and especially with the direction of my father, will share in the new weight class. To all my fans can assure you that you are physically and mentally fine and my career can not end this way.

REMEMBER THAT WE ARE 1-1!

http://www.lauripromotion.com/1/lett...i_6945356.html
Livershot09 is offline  Top