View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Malden
East Side Guru

vCash: 284988
Default Mads Larsen returns.

39 year old Mads Larsen (51-3) attempts yet another comeback when he faces the tough Italian Lorenzo Di Giacomo (41-6) on the in Herning, Denmark on the second of June.

This will be Larsens first fight since his defeat to Magee in January 2010.

A very tough comeback fight, but Larsen havnt got time to waste either, so it is good matchmaking.

I dont think Larsen has much left, but we see.

Currently on the undercard:

Cecilia Braekhus (19-0) - Jessieca Balogun (22-1) for Braekhus“ WBA,WBC and WBO Welterweight Titles.

Braekhus was meant to fight Anne Sophie Matthis in March, but unfortunately got tonsilitis. Mathis now have a Holly Holm on June 15 instead. Hopefully Cecillia fights the winner in the fall.

Former Contender participant Ahmed Kaddour (24-2-1) returns to Denmark after another (this time very short) stint in the US. He faces the dreaded TBA.

Suprised that Sauerland wants him back, but I suppose they need all the Danish fighters they can muster.

Kaddour has been wasting his talent for years, and lost to the two best fighters he faced (That reminds me of someone else..) had a three year break from 06-09, and doesnt always seem committed to boxing. This is his last chance if he wants to be anything.

Last edited by Malden; 04-27-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Malden is offline  Top
Sponsored Links