Old 04-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #19
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Brit Forum Top 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamante View Post
Parra wasn't considered a good opponent at all, he was - and still is - well and truly shot. I don't think Moreno's record is superior at all to be honest, having close shaves twice with Cermeno and once with Sydorenko isn't all that impressive to me in a P4P sense. Personally I think the clear win against Agbeko is enough to merit a place above for Mares. That's just my opinion though. Moreno is a vastly superior fighter now than he was then though, if you put this version of Chemito in those fights instead of the previous model I have no doubt he'd have won an awful lot more convincingly.
I disagree as of this moment. I have high hopes for Mares and think he will end up top 5 p4p in the near future because he always looks to take on the best but right now, I think those wins I stated before (the Sydorenko/Cermeno fights were close but clear wins for me) give Moreno a bit more depth and merit him being above Abner. All my opinion though, in the grand scheme of things it hardly matters.
JFT96 is offline  Top