Old 05-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #25
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000
Default Re: Dmitry Pirog vs. Nobuhiro Ishida

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
vcash does tell something on a poster's credibility , those who have a lot r more realistic in average , just c most of d classic forum posters who did dare 2 bet , lost their Ss here , and no , i m not 1 of them , just wait till d storm is over , and i believe i may b above 1800 (my current all time high) come June . I was about posting 2000 , but IDK how many and what fights will happen until then after d
5-5-2012 . In my defense it must b stated that d 1st fight i bet on here was Klitschko vs Mormeck , until then , never bet on a fight .
There are extenuating situations, frank. vCash totals don't always tell the whole story.

Last week I had well over 10k.

Then, I put everything I had on the Over 9.5 rounds in Malignaggi vs. Senchenko. A lot of people lost money on that (Malignaggi stopping someone?? - and it was just a round shy of hitting the over...)

If you had put a gun to most people's heads and asked them if it would go over or under, most would have picked the over.

Now I'm flat broke, for making what most people would consider a very good bet with a moderate fortune.

So a lot of it is just the luck of the draw. Boxing = unpredictable chaos. Part of what makes it fun.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top