View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:50 AM   #41
DemolitionDan
ATG and HoF
East Side Guru

vCash: 1996
Default Re: Why do people say DLH took a dive against B-Hop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
To entertain that particular conspiracy theory, you would have to think very poorly of the intelligence of the conspirator, basically narrating the conspiracy at a yell in front of a live television crew on HBO. That doesn't sound satisfactorily discreet enough for the job.
Yeah, I really don't. I'm going to assume there were three people in this plan. We'll go with DLH, Hopkins, and Nazim. Just looking at the three we have De La Hoya. Arum has said De La Hoya isn't a smart guy. Based on the his twits (Twits? Tweets? Tits? I don't know, that twitter thing) that people post on here every once in awhile, his spelling is quite shocking. Then, the way he has handled his business at Golden Boy....eh, that doesn't help.

Then we got Hopkins, well, again, I'll cite twitter. His spelling is quite shocking. And, of course, this is the same guy who thinks Australia is Europe. Nazim? Well, he seems like a smart guy. But, still, two out of three I don't think are too bright. So, I could sort of see them all hunkered down trying to come up with a plan. And, of course, their plan is Nazim yelling body shot, body shot, etc. etc.
DemolitionDan is offline  Top