Old 02-21-2008, 04:19 AM   #38
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Paquiao vs Hatton

Quote:
Originally Posted by acb
All of this is based on how Pac will feel at different weights, which is a small part of the equation at best. It will be about how he carries his punch, how he takes a punch, how he mantains his endurance, how the weight affects his activity level, etc.

I think you need to think more about this and do so logically.
I don't have to think about it. I got input coming from Roach & Pac themselves. They named hatton already. They really believe they can beat Hatton. They know their stuff, they know what they got.

Who should I believe you & KG??? No way... I have more Bragging rights than you guys. I rather believe myself. I'm learning now to read people just like how I read Nonito's confidence when he said He wants to KO his opponent all the time & the way he told me He'll KO Arce. This is way before the Darchinyan fight. He convinced with his confidence that's why I make that Great Prediction. During the Mijares-Arce Ring entrance & read the confidence in Mijares face & definitely told my cousin that this will be an upset. Since then I read the confidence in a fighter's face to determine my picks.

It's not all sweet science guys. There's more to it.
PacDbest is offline  Top