View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 05:36 AM   #9
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canvas Classics Schedule

Sky Channel legend Mat Brooks has sent me an expanded list on this weeks KOTV screening Monday and repeated Wednesday. Heres a rundown;

This week on KOTV – Hammerfist Herbie Hide is chasing his first cruiserweight title.
We find out why the ‘Dancing Destroyer’ moved down a division
And watch your ankles – boxing’s shortest ever world champion lets ‘em fly in Gold.

Highlights of Cuban heavyweight prospect Odlanier Solis taking on the aptly named Julius Long.

Unbeaten but untested middleweight prospect George Tahdooahnippah* taking on James Cook *Pronounced TAD-A-NAPA

6 years ago this week boxing’s shortest ever world champion ‘Baby’ Jake Matlala retired. Here’s the diminutive South African slugger’s WBO flyweight battle with Pat Clinton.

A few minutes on Herbie Hides campaign to win the Cruiserweight title then to Germany as Hide is hoping to revitalise his fortunes against unbeaten cruiserweight Mikhail Nasyrov.

Thats basically the footage of fights on this weeks KOTV, of course theres more with the regular news, upcoming fights and brief highlights on whats happened this week. Pavlik-Taylor II will open the show but don't expect any footage, probably just photos at a guess. This was just a quick cut and paste job with some minor editing, I'll work out a better layout for next weeks episode. Hope this is useful for some of you.

Next weeks show will have highlights of Chris Johns recent title defense which has me wondering, will our very own Mark DeMori make his KOTV debut? More details to follow.
LeonMcS is offline  Top