View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #17
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sky's attitude towards Haye Chisora...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I can appreciate why people don't like Chisora after what he did, although I still think Haye was just as bad, if not worse.

Mr Honest Rabbit Home just made a good point on Bunceys show though, he said that Floyd Mayweather has been allowed to fight for the world title even though he has been found guilty of an offence and is awaiting a prison sentence.

I do ask myself if what Chisora did is really as bad as beating up a woman in front of children?
Chisora beat a woman up. He's bitten an opponent. He's ***ually assaulted another. He slapped Vitali with no provocation when he knew security would rescue him. He spat water in Wlad's face for nothing. He then approached David Haye, surrounded by his entourage, got himself clocked and then threatened to shoot Haye.

Haye punched him in the face and swung a tripod around.

Hmmm... yes, Haye did just as bad if not worse. Utter bollocks, which happens to be the only thing anyone offers in Chisora's defence.

Regardless of whether Floyd did something worse, at least he actually wins his fights and tends not to disrespect and commit common assault on his opponents.
dftaylor is offline  Top