View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #65
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sky's attitude towards Haye Chisora...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyBlueEyes View Post
What??!! Don't believe this in the slightest mate. I've met Haye on 2 seperate occasions and both times he was a top bloke. We first spoke to him at York Hall at a George Groves fight and was happy to chat and posed for pictures with everyone and anyone.
The next time I saw him parking up his Bentley in West London, and my 8 year old boy asked for his autograph and he spent about 10 minutes chatting to us just before the Valuev fight.

Taking the piss out of the Klits name, or trying to squeeze more money out of fighting them is nothing shameful. And to be fair, if a bloke was telling you he was gonna slap you twice, then walked up to you taking his jacket off, what would you do ??

On the other hand is that prick Chisora who is a life sentence waiting to happen. He is a proper ****ing idiot, who I think is actually like this away from boxing, as he's not clever enough to put on a front!!
Hope he gets ktfo and retires, then we don't have the circus about getting his licence back
I met Haye as well, after the Groves Smith fight and have to say he was a really nice fella, I was surprised how long he took to sign things, pose for photos etc
gashalasha7 is offline  Top