View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #65
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sky's attitude towards Haye Chisora...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyBlueEyes View Post
What??!! Don't believe this in the slightest mate. I've met Haye on 2 seperate occasions and both times he was a top bloke. We first spoke to him at York Hall at a George Groves fight and was happy to chat and posed for pictures with everyone and anyone.
The next time I saw him parking up his Bentley in West London, and my 8 year old boy asked for his autograph and he spent about 10 minutes chatting to us just before the Valuev fight.

Taking the **** out of the Klits name, or trying to squeeze more money out of fighting them is nothing shameful. And to be fair, if a bloke was telling you he was gonna slap you twice, then walked up to you taking his jacket off, what would you do ??

On the other hand is that ***** Chisora who is a life sentence waiting to happen. He is a proper ****ing idiot, who I think is actually like this away from boxing, as he's not clever enough to put on a front!!
Hope he gets ktfo and retires, then we don't have the circus about getting his licence back
I met Haye as well, after the Groves Smith fight and have to say he was a really nice fella, I was surprised how long he took to sign things, pose for photos etc
gashalasha7 is offline  Top