View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:29 AM   #332
Sardu
RIP Mr. Bun: 2007-2012
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Has the Heavyweight Division ever been this Good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosbor View Post
Long winded and pretentious

Why did you suddenly take the moral highground after charging into this thread, hurling childish insults? Because I clearly pissed you off by playing your own game. Now you are some innocent victim that did nothing to derserve such "racist" treatment.

Drop me a PM if you are ever in California. We can train a bit. Allow me to show you how much of a "paper tiger" I am. Perhaps you can tell everyone at my BJJ/MMA gym that I am an insecure racist.

You did sound like a racist when upbraiding me but that is your prerogative. however, this is about what I did wrong. Yes, my posts were childish and vulgar. Especially the one I directed at you. With Mother's Day being tomorrow I especially want to apologize about the disgusting remark I made to your address. I am really ashamed and disappointed in myself for it. I have never been to California and don't think I really have a good reason to go out there. I live on the east coast. I made a mistake and reacted in a foolish way and I now repudiate my prior remarks on here. Now I feel less dirty and cleansed. Once again I really messed up this thread and I apologize to you, Jack London and the fellow from Denmark who put me on ignore. To everyone who read the trash I posted. Now I feel better because I have a clear conscience. I wanna spend my remaining days being at peace with my fellow man.
Sardu is offline  Top