Old 05-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #64
Cafe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 277
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
why can't there be objective discussion and constructive criticism made about the Klitschko's without a swathe of fanboys ruining the thread? Moneypaysbills posed an interesting topic, and I thought it was a great read. No he's not 100% accurate, but who is? CHEF I'm not sure how much effect Haye's toe had on him, and with all due respect, neither do you. The fact he had to take painkiller injections suggests to me that it was a legit issue, though I'm not toetally convinced he would have done much better with a healthy toe. Wlad's all wrong for Haye, bar a lucky punch, Wlad always outboxes Haye. Vitali howver, isn't as quick as Wlad, he doesn't move as well, and his reflexes aren't as sharp, he also carries his left hand very low, Haye can take advantage of that, David is a HW Willie Pep, make them miss, make them pay.

Chisora is a hard nights work Wlad, who can't fight going backwards. If Chisora can start backing Wlad up, then he he can have some joy, if Wlad wasn't allowed to hold excessively by the referees in Klitscho fights, then Del Boy could go to work if he gets inside. Wlad isn't stopping Chisora, his best right hands couldn't drop Haye, let alone granite chinned G$ora.

I also think prime Chagaev (not the ill version Wlad beat) could cause Vitali fits. Wlad would beat the shit of Arreola, I don't rate him at all.
Wouldn't you expect Klitschko fans to post in a Klitschko thread?
Cafe is offline  Top